ModelSheet: Custom spreadsheets in minutes
Combine data and judgment in a sales plan that optimizes your sales execution
This flexible sales plan lets managers' targets set the overall direction of the plan, ans uses historical sales data to capture trends and detail.
This model helps you:
- Forecast revenue, units, prices
- Segment the plan by products, industries, countries, channels
- Let managers' judgment control the plan
- Insert historical trends and correlations in the plan
- Allocate sales and marketing resources to optimize revenues
- Graphically visualize complex data
The model also has these features:
- Optional seasonality trends where time grain is quarters
- Graphical comparison of planned & actual sales
- Trailing 4-quarter history & plan
- Profit margins by segment using product variable costs
- Enter historical data into database worksheets
The model helps you to focus on the plan, not on building models.
Try our customizing process now for free. It's easy - and fast. If you like what you see, buy it and start using it.
Your purchase entitles you to customize and download your workbook three times, so you can to edit your model, correct any errors, and include features you may have declined.
- Enter products and locations
- Calculate effect of seasonality
- Suitable for small-medium businesses
|All Standard features plus:
- Sales channels, industry segments
- Sales plans for new products
- Compare planned and actual sales
- Trailing year reports
- Historical database
- Suitable for advanced sales models
|All Pro features plus:
- Adjust plan for market conditions
- Contribution margins
- Production capacity
- Trailing yeawr reports
- Sales commissions
- Foreign currency zone
- Pivot table reports
- More time periods, products, segments
- Suitable for more complex businesses
|7 day free trial or $19||7 day free trial or $39||$99|
Works with Microsoft® Excel® 2003 - 2010
Watch our video on how easy it is to customize our models
Customize spreadsheets by filling in a simple form
The model you want
Online form does the work
And it's ready to use
Each spreadsheet offers:
Meet your exact needs better than any static template.
- Carefully organized layout
- Comments on every variable table
- Collapsible groups hide details until wanted
- Easy-to-read symbolic formulas show what the model does
- Easily change input data, start date, label text...
Learn more about ModelSheet spreadsheet customization solutions
Can't find your solution
Need to know more?
Find out how our consulting services can help you create and manage your ideal custom spreadsheet models.
Go to Consulting Services